Pages

Thursday, April 12, 2012

All we have is summer

Everything is set. I'm off to a brighter, more vivid future as I embark on another journey called, 'palamunin'. haha! There's no one else to thank for but God, something bigger than anything or anyone who/that made this thing possible. I'd of course thank my family and friends for always always always being the greatest heroes of my life. Eww mushy. Here's my playlist for summer! Hope everyone had a great start as well. :D Congratulations, batch 2012!




♩ Brighter than the Sun - Colbie Caillat
♩ Gonna Get Over You - Sara Bareilles (single? dance like her and you're the coolest single in town! haha!)
♩ Pictures of You - The Cure
♩ Somebody that I used to know - Gotye cover by Ingrid Michaelson
♩ Domino - Jessie J (YES mainstream! One of the happiest songs I've heard)
♩ Two Way Street - Kimbra
♩ Hideaway - The Weepies
♩ Be My Honeypie - The Weepies
♩ For me it's you - Train
♩ Rooftops & Invitations - Dashboard Confessional <3
♩ Statues - Foo Fighters
♩ Forever and Always - Parachute
♩ Kiss Me - Parachute
♩ Blame it on the rain - He is We
♩ Superman - Joe Brooks
♩ Belated Promise Ring - Iron & Wine
♩ Where You Are - The Submarines
♩ Birds - The Submarines


Sorry you still have to download it at your own trustworthy sites. :) But I recommend Aimini.net :)

HAPPY SUMMER!

:)

No comments: